[ga] RE: Chair Elections Vote

  • To: "'GA'" <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] RE: Chair Elections Vote
  • From: "Debbie Garside" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 18:06:15 +0100

Vote for Eric Hugh Dierker

  _____

From: Hugh Dierker [mailto:hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 01 October 2007 17:53
To: GA; debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; joe Babtista
Subject: Chair Elections Vote

Just reply to this email, to the list only. Designate one of two choices;

Vote for Eric Hugh Dierker.

Vote for writein.

We will keep this open until same time on October 3rd.

I will hereby ask the two monitors to monitor the vote and supply us with
the outcome.

I do not think we can get more opren and transparent than this.

Eric
as Chair

  _____

Take the Internet to Go: Yahoo!Go puts the Internet
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48253/*http://mobile.yahoo.com/go?refer=1GNXIC>
in your pocket: mail, news, photos & more.