[ga] Elections

  • To: GA <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Elections
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 08:08:19 -0700 (PDT)

It is my intent to run the Nominations and then the Endorsements. During
endorsement time enlist good folk for an election committee. Work with the
committee to set up how we run the elections. At this point I assume dates of
Oct. 1-3.

  During this election I only intend to ask outside sources such as the
Secretariat and whoever may have a booth for assistance. But leave that to the
committee to approve or reject. Consider this a first call for volunteers.

  The date I was elected was April 2nd. So my outgoing would be the third.

  Eric
  as Chair

  PS. For a time would you cc me on mails that are of import to the chair. My
list mail seems a little discombobulated.

Building a website is a piece of cake.