Re: [ga] Election dates

  • To: <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Election dates
  • From: "Prophet Partners Inc." <Domains@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 04:50:40 -0400

Hi Debbie,

I was quoting from Eric's post on September 10th.

You're right. I misread GA Secretariat as GNSO Secretariat. I suppose you would
be the GA Secretariat.

My initial interpretation of the quote below is that the EOC is to be appointed
before nominations begin. However, on rereading that section, it appears like
the original intent was to appoint the EOC after endorsements, but prior to
voting. Perhaps, a clarification should be made, substituting "Before the start
of the election" with "Before voting commences".

Sincerely,
Ted
Prophet Partners Inc.
http://www.ProphetPartners.com