Re: [ga] Re: GA Rules Violation Reported

  • To: GA <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Re: GA Rules Violation Reported
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 11:34:58 -0700 (PDT)

Please specifically cite the Rules section you are relying on in this instance.
  Yes you will have to cite the rules specifically and not simply state that
you already did that.
  Please note that the enlargement of the amount of posts from 5 to 8 has some
restrictions and is fully objectively reviewable.

  It may also be helpful to let us know what system you used for calculation.
If you calculated to assure compliance with the spirit the rules, it may be
different than if you used your calculation to get around the rules.

  Eric
  as Chair

  For your convenience;
  http://www.geolang.com/draftGAListRules5.htm)

jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
    body{font-family:
Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:9pt;background-color:
#ffffff;color: black;}      body{font-family:
Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:9pt;background-color:
#ffffff;color: black;}      Danny and all,
    I had some other remaining previous days in which I had not posted
  the proposed limit of 7, starting 08/23/07 thru 08/30/07.  So in accordance
  with the proposed rules, I used some of those additional posts remaining
yesterday.
  Hence, there is no violation of any proposed rule.