ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[dow3tf]

[dow3tf] Fwd: CRISP

  • To: <dow3tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bfriedman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [dow3tf] Fwd: CRISP
  • From: "Brian Darville" <BDARVILLE@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 16:56:29 -0500
  • Sender: owner-dow3tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am passing this along in the event that the Task Force would like to participate in this call.  Please contact Jordan Buchanan directly.

>>> Jordyn A. Buchanan <jbuchanan@xxxxxxxxxxxx> 12/10/04 04:38PM >>>
Hi Brian:

As part of our discussion in tiered access in TF 1/2, we're putting
together another briefing by some of the technical people behind CRISP.
  The current plan is to put together a list of specific issues that we
would like to have them address in advance, so we can use the time more
productively than just reviewing a lot of the content that various
people have seen before.

Of course, members of TF #3 will be welcome to join the call as well,
if they would like to.  Also, I don't know if there are any questions
that the task force or anyone involved would be interested in having
addressed, but if there are let me know and we will try to get them
added to the agenda.

Thanks,

Jordyn