RE : [dow3tf] TF3 Meeting in Capetown
- To: "'Brian Darville'" <BDARVILLE@xxxxxxxxx>, "Barbara Roseman" <roseman@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE : [dow3tf] TF3 Meeting in Capetown
- From: "gnso.icann" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 20:06:21 +0100
- Cc: "3DOW3tf" <dow3tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "bruce tonkin" <bruce.tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Importance: Normal
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-dow3tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Brian and task force 3 members,
A task force 3 meeting has been scheduled for Wednesday 1 December 2004
from 11:00 am to 12:30 with the task force members present in Cape Town
and the GNSO Council in the Cape Town International Convention Center,
Arrangements will be made for the usual dial in for task force members
unable to travel and the number will be sent to the absent participants.
Please let me know off the list who will need to be included on the dial
>From 13:00 to 14:00 the GNSO Council and task force participants will
meet with the GAC working group for lunch in the same room.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
De : owner-dow3tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-dow3tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] De
la part de Brian Darville
Envoyé : mardi 23 novembre 2004 22:47
À : dow3tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
Objet : [dow3tf] TF3 Meeting in Capetown
Barbara and Glen:
Please let me know when you schedule the TF3 Workshop for Capetown.
There will be IPC representatives present who will plan to attend that
Thank you and enjoy your Holiday.