ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[dow3tf]

Re: [dow3tf] Draft of Revised Preliminary Report

  • To: Brian Darville <BDARVILLE@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [dow3tf] Draft of Revised Preliminary Report
  • From: "Ross Wm. Rader" <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2004 09:39:48 -0400
  • Cc: dow3tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-dow3tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Brian Darville wrote:

Frannie had indicated that she would work with Ross in providing a revised preliminary report incorporating the public comments provided through July 5, 2004.  Frannie said she would circulate that revised report for comment by the end of the day today.  After receiving the revised report the Task Force members should each promptly provide comments concerning the report so that we can incorporate those comments by Friday, July 9, 2004 so that the report can be submitted on Monday, July 12, 2004.

What criteria should we use to include comments in the report? It was actually my impression that Frannie and I were going to prepare a summary of the relevant comments made in the various submissions but that we wouldn't actually be touching the report itself. Will you and Barbara be crafting the final report based on these comments or has this somehow fallen to Frannie and I now?

My preference is to complete our preparation of the summary of the comments and not to do any work on the report itself.

Clarification would be helpful as it currently isn't clear what is expected from us nor are there any good precedents to fall back on.

--

-rwr

"Every contrivance of man, every tool, every instrument, every utensil, every article designed for use, of each and every kind, evolved from very simple beginnings." - Robert Collier

Got Blog? http://www.blogware.com My Blogware: http://www.byte.org