ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[dow3tf]

[dow3tf] Results of todays joint TF call

  • To: "Brian Darville" <BDARVILLE@xxxxxxxxx>, <dow3tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [dow3tf] Results of todays joint TF call
  • From: Frannie Wellings <wellings@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 14:19:52 -0400
  • Cc: <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-dow3tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Brian - As I understand, you'll be writing to Bruce asking that the Task Force DOW to be changed to state that after the public comment period closes, the task force will have the opportunity to evaluate and incorporate the comments that we deem to be substantive and appropriate and vote on the report before it goes to Council. I'm wondering if you can also cc the task force on that e-mail.
Thank you, Frannie

Frannie Wellings
Policy Analyst, Electronic Privacy Information Center
Coordinator, The Public Voice
1718 Connecticut Ave. N.W., Suite 200
Washington, D.C.  20009   USA
wellings@xxxxxxxx
+1 202 483 1140 extension 107 (telephone)
+1 202 483 1248 (fax)
http://www.epic.org
http://www.thepublicvoice.org