ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[dow3tf]

Re: [dow3tf] Task Force 3 Preliminary Report

  • To: ross@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [dow3tf] Task Force 3 Preliminary Report
  • From: "Ross Wm. Rader" <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 10:09:05 -0400
  • Cc: Brian Darville <BDARVILLE@xxxxxxxxx>, 3DOW3tf <dow3tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, crispin@xxxxxxxxx, roseman@xxxxxxxxx, Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-dow3tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On 5/28/2004 6:06 PM Ross Wm. Rader noted that:
On 5/28/2004 5:44 PM Brian Darville noted that:

Ross:

You have misstated the facts somewhat.

I have not seen the report in this form. There are very clear bylaws requirement that the task force be provided with the opportunity to review and discuss the report after its compilation and prior to its filing for public comment.

I would like to take advantage of this privilege and review and discuss this report with the other members of the task force prior to its filing for public comment. In the meantime, I will publish the minority recommendations of my constituency to the task force mailing list so that you and Barbara may file a materially complete report for the comment period at your convenience.

Thank you for your indulgence.

I have included some feedback, inline, after a quick review of the Preliminary Report draft. There are substantial areas of improvement that we should seek to implement prior to publishing a draft for public comment.

If there are questions, please drop me a note.

-rwr

"In the modern world the intelligence of public opinion is the one indispensable condition for social progress."
- Charles W. Eliot (1834 - 1926)