ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[dow3tf]

Re: Fwd: [dow3tf] Constituency statements and Preliminary report deadlines extended, April 16,May 6

  • To: Brian Darville <BDARVILLE@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Fwd: [dow3tf] Constituency statements and Preliminary report deadlines extended, April 16,May 6
  • From: "Ross Wm. Rader" <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2004 17:23:53 -0500
  • Cc: dow3tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-dow3tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On 4/2/2004 5:02 PM Brian Darville noted that:

Ross:

If you can still circulate your draft report today or Monday that would be very helpful. Please let us all know.

Actually after the Council's extension, I dropped tools today and didn't make any further progress in favor of making sure I did some day-job stuff.

Would sometime Tuesday be okay instead? I'd really prefer not to work on it this weekend.

--

-rwr

"Don't be too timid and squeamish about your actions. All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Got Blog? http://www.blogware.com
My Blogware: http://www.byte.org