ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[dow3tf]

Re: [dow3tf] Today's Call

  • To: Brian Darville <BDARVILLE@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [dow3tf] Today's Call
  • From: "Ross Wm. Rader" <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 12:48:55 -0500
  • Cc: dow3tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-dow3tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On 3/24/2004 11:39 AM Brian Darville noted that:

I am sorry I was unable to make this morning's call, but let's schedule a call for next Wednesday, March 31, 2004.

Is there any word on when we can expect to receive Ross's draft of the preliminary report?  If we can get that by the end of the week that would be helpful so we can all review and propose revisions.

Ross, please reply to let everyone know when you plan to circulate your skeletal draft.

There are points that I was hoping to discuss on our call last week but given our new penchant for unscheduled cancellations, I've not had a chance to do so. I should be able to circulate a draft this weekend or Monday at the latest which we can discuss during our next call, if it happens.
--

-rwr

"Don't be too timid and squeamish about your actions. All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Got Blog? http://www.blogware.com
My Blogware: http://www.byte.org