ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[dow3tf]

RE: [dow3tf] Fwd: Reformatted Task force 3 survey for distribution

  • To: "Brian Darville" <BDARVILLE@xxxxxxxxx>, <dow3tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [dow3tf] Fwd: Reformatted Task force 3 survey for distribution
  • From: "Cade,Marilyn S - LGCRP" <mcade@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 18:47:11 -0500
  • Sender: owner-dow3tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sarah is traveling, so I've undertaken the requested distribution she and I were asked to do.

I've distributed to the telecom companies mentioned, except for Verizon, Sarah's company. I've distributed to the two US based ISP associations; I don't need the email addresses. I have them. :-)

I've also distributed internally, and via one of the associations will reach e-Bay. I've sent to Microsoft's Washington office, but I don't know that is a good way to reach them. :-)

I've also sent to the Virginia ISP Association, to reach a number of very small ISPs in the US.

Marilyn S. Cade
AT&T Law & Government Affairs
1120 20th Street, NW, Suite 1000N
Washington, DC 20036