ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[dow3tf]

RE: [dow3tf] TR: Task Force 3? Revised List of Companies to Survey

  • To: <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Brian Darville" <BDARVILLE@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [dow3tf] TR: Task Force 3? Revised List of Companies to Survey
  • From: "Cade,Marilyn S - LGCRP" <mcade@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 18:33:55 -0500
  • Cc: <sarah.b.deutsch@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <dow3tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <owner-dow3tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-dow3tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yahoo and maybe MSN Hotmail would be interesting... I seem to recall that they have several business models; some of them require contact information for billing, electronically. I think I recall having to give contact information in sighing up for non billable services...but better to verify what they do/etc.
If asking one registry with multiple lines of business, probably good to ask others who have multiple lines of business.

Marilyn S. Cade
AT&T Law & Government Affairs
1120 20th Street, NW, Suite 1000N
Washington, DC 20036