ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[dow3tf]

[dow3tf] TR: [council] TR: Task Force 3 Proposed Schedule

  • To: "3DOW3tf" <dow3tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [dow3tf] TR: [council] TR: Task Force 3 Proposed Schedule
  • From: "GNSO SECRETARIAT" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 07:50:56 +0100
  • Sender: owner-dow3tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[To:dow3tf[at]gnso.icann.org]

Message posted by GNSO Secretariat:

la part de Elisabeth Porteneuve
Envoyé : vendredi 19 décembre 2003 23:33
Objet : Re: [council] TR: Task Force 3 Proposed Schedule

Dear Bruce,
Dear Brian,

This short note to confirm you what I said on the GNSO Council call
of 18 December.

The next CENTR GA in mid-February 2004 in Salzbourg will deal with WHOIS
and WHOIS-related services. The CENTR Secretariat is about starting
the research and and a survey will take place.
If the GNSO Council or Whois TF 3 have specific questions on Whois
data accuracy, please let us know - we will be happy to include them in
CENTR survey.
The collected information/result will be available for Salzbourg
meeting. The CENTR plans to start our survey probably 16 January (*)
and close it two weeks later. An additional two weeks are necessary
to write the report.

Kind regards,
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year,
Joyeux Noel, Bonne et Heureuse Annee,
Wesolych Swiat Bozego Narodzenia i Szczesliwego Nowego Roku,

Elisabeth Porteneuve
ccTLD Liaison to the GNSO Council

(*) According to CENTR rules, our Secretariat is closed between
24 December and 5 January.