[dow2tf] TR: [council] Council decision regarding WHOIS timetables
- To: "2DOW2tf" <dow2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [dow2tf] TR: [council] Council decision regarding WHOIS timetables
- From: "GNSO SECRETARIAT" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 18:25:33 +0200
- Importance: Normal
- Reply-to: <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Sender: owner-dow2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
De : owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]De la part de Bruce Tonkin
Envoye : mercredi 16 juin 2004 16:20
A : council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxxxx; Jordyn A.
Objet : [council] Council decision regarding WHOIS timetables
Just a quick summary of the Council decision.
(1) Public comment to be extended to Monday 5 July 2004
- task forces are requested to invite interested parties to participate
in a couple of open teleconferences to provide an opportunity for
parties to ask questions of the task force and offer input as part of
the public comment process
(2) Task forces should continue to work internally to further converge
their work towards the ideal 100% consensus position.
NOTE: All task force members are reminded that in addition to their
advocacy role on behalf of their constituencies, they are also
responsible for working cooperatively with other task force members to
attempt to reach an ideal consensus position on the policy. Task
forces 1 and 2 should also attempt to coordinate their work so that
their recommendations are consistent.
(3) Task forces should identify where further implementation analysis is
necessary for some recommendations before they can be finally voted on
(4) Reports to be updated by Monday 12 July 2004