RE: [dow2tf] Posting per jeff neuman's request
- To: "Steve Metalitz" <metalitz@xxxxxxxx>, <dow2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: [dow2tf] Posting per jeff neuman's request
- From: "Cade,Marilyn S - LGCRP" <mcade@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 09:30:15 -0400
- Cc: "Jeff Neuman" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Sender: owner-dow2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AcRNW79eaW5Vt6WsTa+xfB2ilsfsSwAAHBsg
- Thread-topic: Posting per jeff neuman's request
Given that I can't be on the call, and was counting on having documents to review and provide comments to my colleague, David Fares, so that the BC can be represented.... Can we please hear from the ICANN staff on whether there will be a document, or not?
I appreciate that everyone is busy, but keeping informed about whether there will be a document, or not, will allow us to consider whether to have the meeting or not.
We are all busy people, with job responsibilities. Many of us schedule other meetings around time commitments and have limited flexibility.
The time we spend needs to be productive as possible.
Marilyn S. Cade
AT&T Law & Government Affairs
1120 20th Street, NW, Suite 1000N
Washington, DC 20036
From: Steve Metalitz [mailto:metalitz@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, June 08, 2004 9:23 AM
Cc: Jeff Neuman
Subject: [dow2tf] Posting per jeff neuman's request
See attached. I don't agree with Jeff, I think a call without a document to work from is unlikely to be very productive.
<<RE: Joint Whois TF1 and 2 call?>>