ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[dow2tf]

[dow2tf] Joint Whois TF1 and 2 call?

  • To: "Jeff Neuman" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>, <dow2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [dow2tf] Joint Whois TF1 and 2 call?
  • From: "Steve Metalitz" <metalitz@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 08:55:09 -0400
  • Sender: owner-dow2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jeff and Jordyn,

According to my notes the main business of tomorrow's call was to review
two documents to be prepared by the two chairs:  the draft request to
GNSO Council re timetable and future work, and the chart identifying
areas of overlap or conflict between the preliminary reports of the two
TFs.

Since, unless I have missed some mail, neither of these documents has
been circulated yet, would it be more efficient to postpone the joint TF
call until such time as both have been circulated and the TF members
have had some time to review them?

Steve Metalitz