ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[dow2tf]

[dow2tf] Revised draft

  • To: "'2DOW2tf'" <dow2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [dow2tf] Revised draft
  • From: "Jordyn A. Buchanan" <jordyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 12:57:06 -0400
  • Sender: owner-dow2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all:

Sorry to send out another draft, but Glen was kind enough to provide me with most of the links listed in the documents. I've added them, and in the process moved just about all links into footnotes. I imagine in the HTML version of the document, they'll simply become hyperlinks.

This version of the document is also relative to last week's document, so if you haven't yet looked at the version from last night, don't bother. This tracks changes included in that document as well.

Jordyn