ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[dow2tf]

RE: [dow2tf] Tiered Access

  • To: "Jordyn A. Buchanan" <jordyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "2DOW2tf" <dow2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [dow2tf] Tiered Access
  • From: "Steve Metalitz" <metalitz@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 18:11:50 -0400
  • Sender: owner-dow2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

As promised at the end of our call Monday, here is an edit of Kathy's
proposed text regarding publication of data (tiered access).  It
incorporates in the recommendations, though with a few changes, Jordyn's
posting below.  I attach in both redline and "clean" versions -- please
let me know if you have difficulty accessing either of these.  I look
forward to your comments.

Steve Metalitz