ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[dow2tf]

[dow2tf] NCUC Tier Proposal

  • To: dow2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [dow2tf] NCUC Tier Proposal
  • From: KathrynKL@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 02:35:25 EDT
  • Sender: owner-dow2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All:
I wanted to document in more detail the proposal NCUC submitted to TF2 that
we discussed in our in our last conference call.

Tier I:  Data displayed to an anonymous user
       General Information [per Registries Statement] plus Technical Contact
data

Tier II.  Data displayed for a known and stated need
       Name/Email for Registrant and Admin Contact plus data above
       Name/Email of Requester Collected by Registrar and sent to Registrant
[ALAC's Dotrine of Equivalency]

Tier III.  Due Process/Legal Process
       Pursuant to court order or other legal process in the country,
Registrar will disclose data as requested.

Tier IV.  Technical Needs
       Data displayed to registration authorities as part of technical DNS
services.
       Same data as Registrar's Level 3.

I look forward to continuing the discussion of this model, and incorporating
your comments and concerns.
Kathy