ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[dow2tf]

[dow2tf] Topics for Mondays call

  • To: dow2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [dow2tf] Topics for Mondays call
  • From: Thomas Keller <tom@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 14:37:28 +0200
  • Sender: owner-dow2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello,

following Jordyns suggestion I would like to propose the following
topics for discussion on our next call.

1.) Icann whois regulation and local laws/regulations
2.) Tiered access model (Registrars/ALAC)

The reasons behind choosing these two topics is that the first
one is a basic contractual matter and a decision on it will
have direct impact on the further discussion and therefore should
be dealed with it before we start with anything else. The second
proposed topic seems to be a possible solution for a new whois
service which has maximum support from the constituencies. I
would further like to suggest to split topic 2 into two areas which
should be discussed separately.

a.) What data must be provided to access the tiers.
b.) What data must be provided in the tiers.

Best,

tom

--

Thomas Keller

Domain Services
Schlund + Partner AG
Brauerstrasse 48         		Tel. +49-721-91374-534
76135 Karlsruhe, Germany               	Fax  +49-721-91374-215
http://www.schlund.de                  	tom@xxxxxxxxxx