ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[dow2tf]

RE: [dow2tf] IPC constituency statement for Whois TF2

  • To: <dow2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "GNSO Secretariat" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [dow2tf] IPC constituency statement for Whois TF2
  • From: "Cade,Marilyn S - LGCRP" <mcade@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 12:48:37 -0400
  • Sender: owner-dow2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry about the delay. Sent to Glen, but didn't see it pop up... attached is the BC constituency statement.
We have provided a single integrated document to all three Task Forces, with a separate section for each TF.
We thought it would be helpful for everyone on all TFs to see the BC principles, which are included in the document.

We may provide further input or comments at a later time.