ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[dow2tf]

[dow2tf] Apologies

  • To: 2DOW2tf <dow2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [dow2tf] Apologies
  • From: "Jordyn A. Buchanan" <jordyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 12:16:11 -0400
  • Sender: owner-dow2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all:

I apologize for missing today's call. My calendar auto-adjusted my appointments for today to be an hour later (being overly clever with regards to the change to daylight savings for some reason).

As others have identified on list, we've been given a bit of reprieve with regards to time, and hopefully we'll be able to get back on track as constituency statements start to arrive.

Jordyn