ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[dow2tf]

[dow2tf] More calendaring

  • To: "'2DOW2tf'" <dow2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [dow2tf] More calendaring
  • From: "Jordyn A. Buchanan" <jbuchanan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 15:22:00 -0500
  • Sender: owner-dow2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all:

Steve just reminded me that the joint task force chairs and Bruce have also put together a proposed calendar, which is as follows:

Week of Jan. 20, 2004  — Request Constituency Statements on TF Work

Feb. 16, 2004 — Receive Constituency Statements

Feb. 25, 2004 — "Interim Report" reporting "Data" collected

March 3, 2004 — Task Force Workshops at Rome Meeting

April 9, 2004 — Preliminary Task Force Report

April 29, 2004 — Public Comment Period Closes

May 20, 2004 — Final Report Due

As you can see, this schedule is rather more aggressive than the one that Thomas has circulated. There is actually quite a bit of inertia behind the schedule above, so it may make sense to try to comply with the above schedule, if we believe it to be practical. (I'll add the caveat that it's fairly dependent on staff support.)

Jordyn