ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[dow2tf]

Re: [dow2tf] RE: TF2 timetable

Hi Steve:

You raise an important question. I wonder if members of the task force have had an opportunity to review Tom Keller's timeline document and to react to it? The general timelines in the document seem reasonable to me, especially given the constraints upon staff availability that we've seen so far.

Jordyn