ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[dow2tf]

Re: [dow2tf] Draft Questions for GAC

On 2003-12-30 00:06:09 -0500, Marilyn Cade wrote:

> The GAC members vary in terms of their roles within their
> countries, coming from different agencies. Some may have easy
> access to such information. To others, this might represent a
> significant burden in time. And, there are three TFs who will
> undoubtedly have interest.

I don't think second-guessing the GAC's abilities is a productive
activity for this task force at this point of time.

Instead, we should attempt as quickly as possible to articulate the
questions we would like to have answered by the GAC.  When that is
done, we can start consulting with other task forces and the
appropriate people on the GAC on how to get these questions answered
best, and -- possibly -- what questions to strike due to time and
work constraints.

Thomas Roessler  <roessler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
At-Large Advisory Committee: http://alac.info/