ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[dow2tf]

RE: [dow2tf] Questions to registrars/constituencies

  • To: "'Jordyn A. Buchanan'" <jbuchanan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, 2DOW2tf <dow2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [dow2tf] Questions to registrars/constituencies
  • From: Steve Metalitz <metalitz@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 12:22:30 -0500
  • Sender: owner-dow2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Jordyn.  For everyone's convenience I have pasted in Jordyn's posting
below the questions 1 and 2 to which he refers.

I am still not clear on two related points:

(1)  Will the first set of questions be sent to all registrars, or just to a
subset (e.g., top 20 market share)?

(2)  How will these questions be posed directly to resellers?  (We had
discussed asking the registrars to administer the questionnaire to a sample
of their re-sellers accounting for at least a specific percentage of
registrations -- but I don't think that we had reached any conclusion on
this.)

Steve Metalitz