[dow1tf] RE: Proposal re priorities for discussion tomorrow
- To: <dow1tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <dow2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>, <metalitz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [dow1tf] RE: Proposal re priorities for discussion tomorrow
- From: "Milton Mueller" <Mueller@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2004 09:03:35 -0400
- Cc: <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bruce.tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Sender: owner-dow1tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Steve Metalitz [mailto:metalitz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
>(1) Conspicuous notification to, and obtaining consent from,
>registrants re availability of Whois data. (See TF 2, recommendation
>1.) This was also on Jeff's list.
Problem is, there is no consensus on this one. In fact, this was
not discussed at all in TF 1.