[dow1tf] Re: [dow2tf] Fwd: chart of interactions between TF 1 and 2 reports
Yes, Jeff and I have agreed to defer the call until next week. Barbara completed her initial analysis last night, and we should be able to forward something to the task forces shortly for discussion next week.
On Jun 9, 2004, at 9:11 AM, Steve Metalitz wrote:
Since the document is not yet ready can we assume that the conference call is postponed until .... next week?
From: owner-dow2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-dow2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jordyn A. Buchanan
Sent: Tuesday, June 08, 2004 4:00 PM
To: dow1tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; 2DOW2tf
Subject: [dow2tf] Fwd: chart of interactions between TF 1 and 2 reports
Begin forwarded message:
From: Barbara Roseman <roseman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: June 8, 2004 3:33:50 PM EDT
To: "Jordyn A. Buchanan" <jordyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Paul Verhoef <paul.verhoef@xxxxxxxxx>, GNSO SECRETARIAT <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: chart of interactions between TF 1 and 2 reports
Due to travel and computer problems, I will not have this chart completed until this evening, Hawaii time. My computer has been experiencing severe problems in the past few days and I was unable to get very far with the chart on Monday. I'll try to have something out later today. If you feel the TF joint call will not be productive without this chart then you may have to cancel the call.