ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[dow1tf]

Re: [dow1tf] Approval to publish Report (PLEASE RESPOND ASAP)

  • To: <dow1tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [dow1tf] Approval to publish Report (PLEASE RESPOND ASAP)
  • From: "Milton Mueller" <mueller@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 19:52:33 -0400
  • Sender: owner-dow1tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jeff:
As noted in my just prior message, There are a few minor
corrections that need to be made before we can support
publication. I apologize again for my inaccessibility
during that time, but I was under the impression we were
going to finalize Tuesday.

>>> "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx> 05/28/04 09:45AM >>>
All,

Although we are not taking a vote on the report itself, I would like to
submit the latest version as our Preliminary Report.  Can I hear from
everyone whether this is acceptable.

Thanks.

Jeff

Jeffrey J. Neuman, Esq.