ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[dow1tf]

RE: [dow1tf] Preliminary Report v. 5

  • To: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>, "'dow1tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <dow1tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [dow1tf] Preliminary Report v. 5
  • From: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 09:45:06 -0400
  • Sender: owner-dow1tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All,

Please remember to send your comments ASAP.  I am working on some
grammatical revisions already to this draft, but not changing any of the
substance until after the call.  One thing I forgot to mention was that
there is a new section I added from Jeremy Banks who submitted some
information on the use of Whois information.  This appears after the
asteriks on page 5 and 6.  This language will need to be made a little bit
more objective as currently it has a little bit to much pro-Whois slant.
That being said, the information provided in those paragraphs are good.

Also, I am waiting for a couple of paragraphs from Paul and some revisions
from Paul.

Tomorrow's meeting and Thursday's meeting (both at 11:00 am Eastern US time)
are crucial and we will be voting on the paragraphs in the Report.

We are getting close.

Thanks.