ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[dow1tf]

[dow1tf] Latest version of Preliminary Report (v .2)

  • To: "'dow1tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <dow1tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [dow1tf] Latest version of Preliminary Report (v .2)
  • From: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 09:27:39 -0400
  • Sender: owner-dow1tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All,

Here is the latest version of the Preliminary Report.  We are still waiting
for a number of different submissions from people before we can finalize.  I
am prepared to ask the Council for some more time to finalize the report,
but we need to be showing an effort to getting the work done.  Rather than
taking any votes today, lets work on further refining some of the sections
of this report.

We are waiting for the following:

1)  Description of Process:  Barbara Roseman
2)  Summary of Needs and Justifications from Previous Workshops:  Jeremy
Banks
3)  Summary of Needs of Registrars:  Paul Stahura
4)  Summary of Technical Measures used by Registrars:  Paul Stahura and
Wendy Seltzer
5)  In addition, everyone needs to begin thinking about how our
recommendations will affect their own constituency.

Talk to you all later.

Jeff

Thanks.

 <<Whois TF 1 - Preliminary Report v 0.2.doc>>

Jeffrey J. Neuman, Esq.
Director, Law & Policy
NeuStar, Inc.
Loudoun Tech Center