ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[dow1tf]

Re: [dow1tf] Summary of 3 Positions Received

  • To: <dow1tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [dow1tf] Summary of 3 Positions Received
  • From: "Milton Mueller" <mueller@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 22:45:24 -0500
  • Sender: owner-dow1tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The summary of our position is fine. I am sorry I could not
attend the teleconference today. The combination of UN
stuff, research and my own job is brutal right now. Would prefer
that more discussion was shifted to the email list so that all
can participate. Simply cannot commit prime-time day slots
to this reliably.

>>> "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx> 03/29/04 09:09PM >>>
All,

I did this document for myself and thought I would circulate it.  It
contains my own summary on the 3 statements received to date:  IPC, ALAC and
Noncommercial.  Please do not substitutive this as their statements, but
rather just some notes to make it easier to discuss tomorrow.  If it does
not help, please disregard and use the actual position statements.

 <<Summary of Positions.doc>>

Thanks.

Jeffrey J. Neuman, Esq.
Director, Law & Policy