[dow1tf] FYI: Congressional Hearing on WHOIS (FEB 4th)
- To: "'dow1tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <dow1tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [dow1tf] FYI: Congressional Hearing on WHOIS (FEB 4th)
- From: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 12:04:00 -0500
- Sender: owner-dow1tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> It has just come to my attention that there is a scheduled hearing
> entitled "Internet Domain Name Fraud -- New Criminal and Civil Enforcement
> Tools" on Wednesday February 4th at 10:00 in 2141 Rayburn House Office
> Building. It is being sponsored by the Subcommittee on Courts, the
> Internet and Intellectual Property. It is a Subcommittee of the House
> Judiciary Committee.
> The list of witnesses testifying has not been finalized, but I have
> learned that a member from the IPC as well as a member from the
> International Anti-Counterfeiting Coalition may be testifying.
> Jeffrey J. Neuman, Esq.
> Director, Law & Policy
> NeuStar, Inc.
> Loudoun Tech Center
> 46000 Center Oak Plaza
> Building X
> Sterling, VA 20166
> p: (571) 434-5772
> f: (571) 434-5735
> e-mail: Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx