[dow1-2tf] BC contribution to TF
- To: <dow1-2tf@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [dow1-2tf] BC contribution to TF
- From: "Marilyn Cade" <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 10:56:13 -0500
- Cc: "David Fares" <DFares@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- In-reply-to: <24EAE5D4448B9D4592C6D234CBEBD597575514@stntexch03.cis.neustar.com>
- Sender: owner-dow1-2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AcT4VeAhyQqEC2X6SKq/oXTKR9NeVQAAVq3wAUeS2mA=
Sorry for late posting.
The BC would like to propose that included in the work of the TF should be
the examination of two existing forms of "tiered access":
Both are forms of tiered access and we recommend that they be included in
the analysis of the TF.
Secondly, we repeat our request to have sessions with invited guests from
ca; .name, and the Chair of the SSAC. We would like to see those conducted
along the lines of the IRIS/CRISP presentatation, but it seems to us that
name and .ca could be scheduled for the same call. We would also like to
have the TF issue an invitation to any cc's who are using "differentiated
access" to WHOIS data as a way to learn about the experience of existing
users of such an approach.
Again,sorry to be late. I've been tied up a bit.
See you in two min.
From: owner-dow1-2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-dow1-2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Neuman, Jeff
Sent: Tuesday, January 11, 2005 10:32 PM
Subject: [dow1-2tf] FW: Presentation for tomorrow's call
From: Andrew Newton [mailto:anewton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, January 11, 2005 10:22 PM
To: Gnso. Secretariat
Cc: Jordyn A. Buchanan; Neuman, Jeff; Marilyn Cade; Marcos Sanz/Denic;
Subject: Presentation for tomorrow's call
Attached you will find the presentation for tomorrow's Whois Task Force