ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

dow1-2tf

Re: [dow1-2tf] Questions for CRISP Working Group

  • To: "Steven J. Metalitz IIPA" <metalitz@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [dow1-2tf] Questions for CRISP Working Group
  • From: Thomas Roessler <roessler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 15:42:50 +0100
  • Cc: Jeff Neuman <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>, dow1-2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-dow1-2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Question E (whether any registries/registrars have committed to
adopting the protocol) should also go to ICANN staff.

(If my memory serves well, migration to whatever Internet Standard
is going to replace WHOIS is mandatory for at least the registries.
I'd like to see an update on that topic, too.)

Thomas Roessler · Personal soap box at <http://log.does-not-exist.org/>.