We can pick this conversation back up on the call, or people can feel free to nominate potential experts on the list as well.

The other topic for discussion on this call would be planning for Cape Town, which didn't make it on to Glen's agenda.

Jordyn

On Nov 16, 2004, at 8:55 AM, Steven J. Metalitz IIPA wrote:

Has anything been circulated to the list regarding items 1 (tiered access) or 2 (step by step procedure) of the agenda Glen circulated? If not can we assume these items are off the agenda today?

Steve Metalitz

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dow1-2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-dow1-2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of gnso.icann
Sent: Wednesday, November 10, 2004 2:50 PM
To: dow1-2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [dow1-2tf] Whois task force 1/2 MP3 recording November 9, 2004

To: dow1-2tf[at]gnso.icann.org]

Please find the MP3 recording of the Whois task force 1 & 2 teleconference held on November 9, 2004 at 11:00 EST 15:00 UTC

http://gnso-audio.icann.org/WHOIS-20041109-tf12.mp3

http://www.gnso.icann.org/calendar/#nov

Thank you. Glen

-- Glen de Saint Géry GNSO Secretariat gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx