[dow1-2tf] Updated statement of interest.
- To: Barbara Roseman <roseman@xxxxxxxxx>, gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [dow1-2tf] Updated statement of interest.
- From: Thomas Roessler <roessler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 09:19:51 +0100
- Cc: dow1-2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, alac@xxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Mail-followup-to: Barbara Roseman <roseman@xxxxxxxxx>, gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, dow1-2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, alac@xxxxxxxxx
- References: <20031217151328.GA7891@voyager.does-not-exist.org> <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-dow1-2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Mutt/1.5.6i
FYI, and for future Task Force reports.
| Thomas Roessler is participating in <task force> on behalf of
| ICANN's At-Large Advisory Committee. Thomas was appointed by
| the Board as an interim member of the ALAC in early 2003, and served
| as the committee's liaison to the GNSO Council until October 2004.
| He has been involved with WHOIS discussions since his participation
| in the DNSO's WHOIS Task Force in 2002. He subsequently served
| on the GNSO's WHOIS Implementation Committee, and was involved with
| the planning of the ICANN's Montreal WHOIS workshop, and the
| GNSO's WHOIS Steering Committee.
| Since November 2004, Thomas is a member of the W3C team, where he
| works on privacy, security, and European policy issues.
Thomas Roessler · Personal soap box at <http://log.does-not-exist.org/>.