[council] GNSO Council Mailing list migration & new archives
- To: "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [council] GNSO Council Mailing list migration & new archives
- From: Nathalie Peregrine <nathalie.peregrine@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2017 07:35:28 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Cc: "gnso-secs@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-secs@xxxxxxxxx>, Berry Cobb Mail <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AQHSaxQdroFhCvPqYkmog5YXIo0HHA==
- Thread-topic: GNSO Council Mailing list migration & new archives
- User-agent: Microsoft-MacOutlook/188.8.131.52129
The mailing list software (Majordomo) used for running the GNSO Council mailing
list is at the end of its life. For security reasons ICANN IT, will be
migrating the list to a new platform (Mailman) on which all of the GNSO mailing
lists will now be hosted.
The list migration will take place on Saturday, January 14, 2017 at 01:00 am
You should see only cosmetic differences between the old and the new platform.
The email address will remain the same. However, the web archive will be at a
For historical purposes the old URL and data will remain intact but it will no
longer receive updates:
Staff will ensure that both old and new archives be visible both on the wiki
and on the website.
Please let us know if you have any questions,