[council] Thank you and 'au revoir'
- To: "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [council] Thank you and 'au revoir'
- From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2016 15:55:11 +0000
- Accept-language: fr-FR, en-US
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AdJW65n7TSpbcIriQYSMIfl46JqrpA==
- Thread-topic: Thank you and 'au revoir'
As from the end of January 2017 I will be transitioning out of my current role
and scaling down my workload. So what does this mean? I will still be around
for a while in a consulting capacity and in particular I will be working on
the Copenhagen meeting.
However, today is my last Council meeting - going forward you will be in the
very capable hands of Nathalie Peregrine and Terri Agnew who are currently
slowly and will be fully taking over the GNSO administrative functions and
making the transition smooth and unobvious.
There is simply no way I can express the magnitude of spending all these years
working, laughing and growing with you all, so it is just a thank you for the
great memories and life experience you have all afforded me.
Glen de Saint Géry
Manager Supporting Organisations Advisory Committees
Internet Corporation for Assigned Names & Numbers - ICANN
Follow the GNSO via Twitter @ICANN_GNSO
Find out more about the GNSO by taking our interactive
courses<http://learn.icann.org/courses/gnso> and visiting the GNSO Newcomer