[council] RECIRCULATING FOR FINAL REVIEW: Response to Board Request re: IRD Working Group Report

  • To: Amr Elsadr <aelsadr@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Darcy Southwell <darcy.southwell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] RECIRCULATING FOR FINAL REVIEW: Response to Board Request re: IRD Working Group Report
  • From: Mary Wong <mary.wong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2016 15:10:54 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Cc: "Drazek, Keith" <kdrazek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear all,

As requested, attached is the proposed Council response to the Board’s letter
regarding the IRD Final Report containing the edits suggested by Amr. Staff has
updated it with the additional suggestion from Darcy and a few non-substantive
formatting and typographical corrections. This is therefore the proposed final
version to be transmitted to the Board – please send any concerns or comments
you may have to this list by the end of Sunday in your time zone, so that staff
can prepare the letter for forwarding to the Board first thing on Monday
morning 19 December.

Thank you.

Cheers
Mary