[council] RE: FOR PUBLICATION: Updated Project List
- To: Mary Wong <mary.wong@xxxxxxxxx>, Nathalie Peregrine <nathalie.peregrine@xxxxxxxxx>, "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [council] RE: FOR PUBLICATION: Updated Project List
- From: "Austin, Donna" <Donna.Austin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2016 22:03:33 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Cc: "gnso-secs@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-secs@xxxxxxxxx>
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=neustar.biz; h=from : to : cc : subject : date : message-id : references : in-reply-to : content-type : mime-version; s=neustar-biz; bh=WiXWMf3am8obO6CmLnLtP6T1iGnP1tXAM+CPpv3Yp1M=; b=KFwPmBVI18lHIsS94z4MqWWcoX+szuFfyjax4RI1YR8nGYbXWz8DRm29urDjpCCclxPw dTNINqYew1Tv2pzCeA0e6e20aZF/jnClO0CSv7Clu2ukY2XzHOOS6Z1IKR425vUu35ON w1fZmDaAqZPtqjzSrlAmW6D05H4kaAHN4Smibqf+iAF43SuoIjCm0x/OEYE8XWs/XlCl 2UNxdna/CtmKdrp0EOu/vYRz1RWkYQYF2f/CCRfnplApcAfMfqf4ptW7ujoCxylsbHyO nBZlD9lK4nWOWwdkzzFWtLDw2XYnxMmkB8z0jBqCO4kf0n/YxJFR/oHQmhmf0/NwGe5g IQ==
- In-reply-to: <1DB36D3C-F62E-4295-B71E-E6368D599C69@icann.org>
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- References: <1DB36D3C-F62E-4295-B71E-E6368D599C69@icann.org>
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AQHSVgqacXlHpzWQNE+DoMJrb/vp6aEH/UMw
- Thread-topic: FOR PUBLICATION: Updated Project List
I really think the Project List is a particularly important document for
Councilors to keep track of issues and also across the GNSO and broader
community, so to the extent that we can maintain consistency in presentation
along with links to relevant information etc. to save the reader from having to
delve into the depths of the larger ICANN website I think it’s important. It
should also serve as a really good resource for newcomers as well.
I appreciate the effort that goes into a document such as this that has to
maintain a balance between relevant information and information overload and I
think the team does a really good job of that.
From: Mary Wong [mailto:mary.wong@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2016 5:04 AM
To: Austin, Donna <Donna.Austin@xxxxxxxxxxx>; Nathalie Peregrine
Subject: FOR PUBLICATION: Updated Project List
With immense thanks to Donna for the thorough edits and comments, please find
attached the updated Project List where we’ve tried to incorporate all the
links requested and make the suggested changes.
Given that we are two days out from the 15 December Council meeting, I hope
it’s all right if Nathalie posts the attached version as soon as possible. For
the next iteration that we’ll be preparing for the Council meeting in January,
we will be sure to do a full sweep through the document to catch any remaining
quirks and ensure uniformity and consistency.
I’ll also note that we do check the Project List for consistency periodically,
but it has been some time so, once again, thanks, Donna!
From: <owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> on
behalf of "Austin, Donna"
Date: Wednesday, December 14, 2016 at 02:20
To: Nathalie Peregrine
Subject: [council] RE: Review Project list
Suggested changes for consideration, which mostly go to consistency.
[mailto:owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Nathalie Peregrine
Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2016 8:59 AM
Subject: [council] Review Project list
Attached please find the updated Project List in both red-line and clean
version for your review before the Council meetings. If there are no comments,
the list will be posted on the website on page.
and be directly viewed at:
Thanks so much.