Re: [council] Response to Board Request re: IRD Working Group Report

  • To: "James M. Bladel" <jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] Response to Board Request re: IRD Working Group Report
  • From: "Drazek, Keith" <kdrazek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2016 16:52:33 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Cc: GNSO Council List <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=verisign.com; l=6552; q=dns/txt; s=VRSN; t=1481043156; h=from:to:cc:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to: content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=8dRMBfqFkbWpp0VT8oXoJ3ki7DKgdJ5XzBgpWEb8ix4=; b=Drc/hW4tbN8/JwlyMnC9r9yZTP91Rdvna6yN00FOt077AtOfB0w2qu05 Dv/0Gm7g+83LxaLaTlNokoIF0BaQN2beueelWcuBq/RNjUsoG53vWnAgd vDfdypVfi5XOOfL2jmT5xTAJiXmOc4BjAmJJFMA5ZUyPwvU2bPVr29V74 5eHyBdouwzneEyi+dWizoMKXKyWqI4haRSuZCbHgduDAqhWYwZexrgBfS 4QHbnN8oOpqmncbOD9GsH/R+yaMLmZfXG6qWeuVYk4j3Aq9czbimxG8BH KQFrAu3zVpxWXJU+YIEUzPLAvpJvo7jOuQ29J860R1OMm23nhA6yXhy9d A==;