From: Glen de Saint Géry
Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2016 3:37 PM
To: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [council] Review Project List

Dear Councillors,

Attached please find the updated Project List in both red-line and clean
version for your review before the Council meetings. If there are no comments,
the list will be posted on the website on page.

http://gnso.icann.org/en/council/project

and be directly viewed at:

http://gnso.icann.org/meetings/projects-list.pdf

Thanks so much.

Kind regards,

Glen

Glen de Saint Géry

GNSO Secretariat

gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://gnso.icann.org

Follow the GNSO via Twitter @ICANN_GNSO

Find out more about the GNSO by taking our interactive courses and visiting the
GNSO Newcomer pages.