[council] Re: Draft Response to Board - GNSO Review of IGO/INGO "Small Group" Proposal

  • To: "James M. Bladel" <jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx>, GNSO Council List <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Re: Draft Response to Board - GNSO Review of IGO/INGO "Small Group" Proposal
  • From: Heather Forrest <Heather.Forrest@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2016 06:24:49 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

Council Colleagues,

I'd like to put the Council's reply to the Board on the IGO/INGO small group on
our list of informal discussion topics for this evening just to make sure this
response doesn't fall off our radar.

Concerns were raised in our working session about the need to strike the right
tone.

Two questions - 1) do we have interested councillors to further finesse the
language? and 2) how is our reply impacted by our upcoming meeting with the
board? Ie, do we wait until after our meeting with the Board to reply, and do
we want to strategically discuss this evening our tone for dealing with this
face to face when we meet with the Board?

Best wishes,

Heather