Re: [council] RrSG Request For Discussion Re ICANN's Transfer Policy

  • To: Darcy Southwell <darcy.southwell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] RrSG Request For Discussion Re ICANN's Transfer Policy
  • From: "Edward Morris" <egmorris1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2016 03:47:07 +0530
  • Cc: "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=toast.net; s=smartermail; h=from:cc:in-reply-to:to:references:date:message-id:subject :mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:content-type; bh=orHek//obChpHbGmHXiSm55e0Vym10PHb6mj+IbmtKM=; b=ErxWeZYogpPnOJENI1mtptkLU6LAlZwZ0cDOgdQokcu+RsUQS9PU0ZOT4iPatqoY+ ga5ONr/kg7FP+gXaXPp2JzPtmc+JMZIZ+LB6YRWKZ/696So0QhYbEvHdrxsqlXhky 7TxmjgfrPrhuj3prr05SFnbiQyQVMcj1i9peXiPSc=
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Darcy,

Thank you and the RrSG for this detailed document outlining a very serious
problem concerning staff implementation of the Transfer Policy. A privacy donut
hole is no privacy at all and there are numerous consequences, both policy and
commercial, should this policy go
into effect a month from today. Let me join you and the RrSG in hoping that
Council leadership will be able to find a place for this matter to be fully
considered during our Hyderabad meeting.

Kind Regards,

Ed Morris

Sent from my iPhone