[council] FW: RySG inputs for the Subsequent Procedures PDP WG

  • To: GNSO Council List <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] FW: RySG inputs for the Subsequent Procedures PDP WG
  • From: Emily Barabas <emily.barabas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2016 21:27:38 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Cc: "gnso-secs@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-secs@xxxxxxxxx>, Paul Diaz <pdiaz@xxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear All,

Please find attached input from the RySG regarding the Subsequent Procedures
PDP WG.

Kind regards,
Emily

On 26/09/16 22:07, "Paul Diaz" <pdiaz@xxxxxxx> wrote:

    Attached please find the RySG's initial input for the Subsequent Procedures
PDP WG. As noted in the document, the RySG  has identified a small number of
initial areas in which the GNSO Policy either did not address an issue that
arose during the 2012 round, or where it became clear that the GNSO Policy
needed to be revised.

    Please note that in the interest of time we did not conduct a vote on these
comments. We did, however, debate them on our mailing list and during a recent
biweekly call. No RySG member expressed opposition to submitting these comments.

    Please feel free to contact me with questions or concerns.

    Best, P

    Paul Diaz
    Chair, gTLD Registries Stakeholder Group

Please excuse typos, as this was sent from my iPad.