[council] Feedback Requested -- Proposed cost controls for CCWG-Accountability

  • To: GNSO Council List <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Feedback Requested -- Proposed cost controls for CCWG-Accountability
  • From: "James M. Bladel" <jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2016 20:11:13 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

Councilors -

Please review the attached document, outlining proposed cost control mechanisms
for CCWG-ACCT Work Stream 2.  The proposal calls for an allocation of $8.8M in
FY17, and will include procedures for tracking and reporting WS2 expenditures
(travel, meeting, legal advisors).

The Board Finance Committee and the CCWG co-Chairs are seeking feedback from
chartering organizations (including the GNSO) by early July.  If there are no
objections, I am happy to volunteer to gather GNSO comments/questions and bring
these to the broader discussion, but to do so I would ask that you please
review within your Constituency and submit your feedback  to me as soon as
possible following the Helsinki Policy Forum.

If we'd like to begin group discussion on this topic tomorrow, let's include
this under AOB.

Thank you,

J.