RE: [council] REMINDER: Call for Volunteers - GNSO Selection Committee

  • To: Stephanie Perrin <stephanie.perrin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "James M. Bladel" <jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [council] REMINDER: Call for Volunteers - GNSO Selection Committee
  • From: "Austin, Donna" <Donna.Austin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2016 15:44:56 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi All

Sorry for the confusion. Stephanie you have got it straight.

At this point we just want a few volunteers to form a GNSO Council Selection
Committee to select a GNSO Liaison to the CSC.

ICANN has prepared an announcement about the establishment of the CSC, and this
announcement will include a call for expressions of interest. I hope this will
go out early next week.

Once we have the GNSO Council Selection Committee in place I'd be happy to
convene a call to explain the process in a little more detail.

Thanks

Donna