Re: [council] Proposed letter to the Drafting Team

  • To: Paul McGrady <policy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] Proposed letter to the Drafting Team
  • From: "James M. Bladel" <jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 May 2016 17:35:07 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=secureservernet.onmicrosoft.com; s=selector1-godaddy-com; h=From:To:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version; bh=2HN8twPZ0EUNk+y1EG6YNwMmNtdk28w+sv5cg8vbseQ=; b=xgOOppDdGgKdgmOK8tV4j6uzdr9X1Vax0d51GrK78Kl8Q/9W8YhT5QkFIkDi9pHcN241N2tZARzAsVW4vi0l9PjSDi3YVBMqzV0nXTHizurQ9iwEBz9kqnKMgEkgluQGvbE3HV5ziNHZXPaaNNEKMz+pSMa/4F4V0krUxZp9FsA=